The art of Writing The art of Writing

Another great one

This was very good. The flow of the movie was so good, it just washes over you in a good way. The music adds alot to the flash as well. Thanks for mentioning me in the credits as well :)

Bad Luck Bus Stop Bad Luck Bus Stop

It was ok

It was an ok flash, considering that it was your first. 1 thing I think I need to point out, is the knees. They really standout and not in a good way. Other than that the animations were good. The Sound was fine and you said you tried to make it as funny as possible. Well personally I didn't find it all that funny, but that didn't detract from the flash. So for the most part good first attempt, work on making the knees standout less and you should do fine.

TFK-Intro TFK-Intro

Very Random

The music was a good choice, but there really was no point for this flash, it was just random images that were set in a slideshow like manner. It wasn't bad don't get me wrong, but there just was no point to the flash.

Zelda (ZLSGV) Scene Creat Zelda (ZLSGV) Scene Creat

it was okay

personally i thought i wasnt great but you have potential :) Your next one could be a hit.

Speedbreaker - F-777 Speedbreaker - F-777

Awesome

Awesome as always :)

Can't really give any constructive critism cause it all sounds good :|

Keep up the good work :)

F-777 responds:

w00h00 thanks man!

Morals (Who Needs 'Em?) Morals (Who Needs 'Em?)

I really like it

I guess you could say i found your song by being at the right place at the right time. I just went into General Rock and yours was at the top, so i clicked on it, and I am oh so glad that I did. I really like this song, the vocals are catchy and the music sounds somewhat like the bygone age of classic punk, which i absolutely loved, in the same vein as bands like Blink 182, Blanks 77 and Dropkick Murphy. You have gotten yourself a new fan :) And i'm looking forward to new songs, i've favorited this song as put you in my favorite artist list.

MathcoreMathcore responds:

Thanks for the insight on what the genre is. I'm having a hard time figuring it out, I think we've settled for Punk/Indie but I'm still not sure.

And thanks for the positive comment.

"Flying Away" - F-777 "Flying Away" - F-777

Pretty Good but not your best

I've come to realize any song you do will be good, it's like you're immune to making bad music, but with that said, this isn't one of your best songs, The beginning had those hard notes that kind've made it harder on the ears, and then it picked up in the middle and sounded typical great F-777, those bubble sounds seem out of place imo, other than that, good job :)

F-777 responds:

I liked the bubbly effect =) but thats just me.

Thanks so much for the review!!!!