The art of Writing The art of Writing

Another great one

This was very good. The flow of the movie was so good, it just washes over you in a good way. The music adds alot to the flash as well. Thanks for mentioning me in the credits as well :)

Bad Luck Bus Stop Bad Luck Bus Stop

It was ok

It was an ok flash, considering that it was your first. 1 thing I think I need to point out, is the knees. They really standout and not in a good way. Other than that the animations were good. The Sound was fine and you said you tried to make it as funny as possible. Well personally I didn't find it all that funny, but that didn't detract from the flash. So for the most part good first attempt, work on making the knees standout less and you should do fine.

TFK-Intro TFK-Intro

Very Random

The music was a good choice, but there really was no point for this flash, it was just random images that were set in a slideshow like manner. It wasn't bad don't get me wrong, but there just was no point to the flash.

Skater4 Bad Boys INTRO Skater4 Bad Boys INTRO

Not Bad

The music was ok, It fit with the movie so that's good. The stick figure animations were pretty good, I will give you the benefit of the doubt since it's just a preview and you are still working on the full movie.

MarcyVF responds:

Thanks for reviewing! I'm making the music myself... :D

HP: Sorcerers Bone HP: Sorcerers Bone

Pretty good

I liked it, it had some funny spots in there. One thing i don't know why you did it was his scar was always changing to something else. Why?

Metroid: Low Life Metroid: Low Life

pretty good

I like all the sprite animations and you did justice to the sprite community keep it up :)

Element of Escape Element of Escape

The graphics could use some work

The graphics weren't bad but they could've been alot better. One thing I did like was the music though :)

Sempiterna Sempiterna

The music was cool

Well I like claymation but im afraid to say it was poorly done here.
The music was good though :)

Yantenna-Friendly responds:

Oh well. Thanks for the review. And check out some of TheGloriousMonster's other stuff if you liked that song.
-Kraftick

Rest in Peace Piconjo Rest in Peace Piconjo

i liked it

It was a good little tribute nicely done Piconjo we will miss you

catbrush responds:

We will all miss Piconjo.

Endless Dream: Episode 1 Endless Dream: Episode 1

pretty good

I liked it, The graphics and animation was unique but good, the sound was good, didnt like the song but that's just me being picky. Can't wait intill next episode